Aftercare following a Plasma Pen treatment is straightforward and mostly common sense. If you pay for an incredible treatment yet willfully ignore the strict instructions you will briefed on – you will clearly imperil the outcome.
To Briefly Recap:
* Burning sensation will soon reduce
* Anti Inflammatory / Antihistamine medication can help
* You may have some swelling especially around your eyes
* Swelling usually only lasts a few days
* Ice packs can soothe and help reduce swelling
* Occasional weeping will settle
* Formation of brown/ black crusts on skin surface
* DO NOT PICK!!! Providing you listen carefully and follow closely all aftercare advice you should soon be enjoying your new look. However, if at any time the treated area becomes hot , red or shows signs of pus, please contact me for advice as you may be developing an infection.
2330 Northwest Westover Road, Portland, Oregon 97210, United States
Copyright © 2018 The Exquisite You - All Rights Reserved.